VP of Asset Management
New York, NY
Our Client, a provider of a comprehensive suite of world class finance and investment solutions across primarily commercial real estate debt transactions, is seeking a VP of Asset Management for their New York based office.
They are currently seeking a VP of Asset Management to join the NY team. The position will include responsibilities related to managing a portfolio of loans secured by transitional real estate assets including real estate development. Candidate should possess strong analytical skills, including experience reviewing financial documents, loan documents and construction documents, as well as underwriting cashflows. The candidate should be well-versed in the construction lending process, and possess the ability to creatively resolve issues that arise in connection with the borrowers’ business plan(s). Workout experience is a plus.
- Be the asset management contact for investors, borrowers and staff
- Review financial statements, perform financial analysis, develop excel based models, and contribute to the development of optimal resolution strategies
- Review file documentation, completing file inventory, identifying file deficiencies and obtaining additional documentation where necessary
- Develop and present solutions addressing any performance issues and recommending course(s) of action to resolve the same
- Execute approved solutions
- Oversight and verification of construction draw process including, requisition review, anticipated cost report, budget tracking, use of contingency, lien waivers, disbursement tracking, as well as attend requisition meetings
- Monitor construction progress including, status of trades, schedule conformance, milestone targets, conduct periodic site visits
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience Required: Minimum of 5-7, or more, years of experience related to commercial real estate, including construction loans, required education from an accredited Institution: Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
Qualified candidates should send resumes to RErecruiter@rockwood-search.com. Please put your Name and “VP of Asset Management – NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume in word or pdf form.