Senior Sales Reprentative
Our client is an emerging K-12 EdTech company based in California. They are undergoing substantial growth within their sales team and are hiring in multiple regions across the country. They are looking for a Senior Sales Representative with established relationships in the territory to help them achieve their sales growth in CA, MD, VA, & DC.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Aggressively drive new business development growth and maintain existing relationships at the district and school levels.
- Understand the challenges that districts and schools face and demonstrate how the company’s educational products can help to solve them.
- Manage territory plan, budgets and large deal sizes.
- Prospect relationships across the district at all levels.
- Research state, local, and district budgets.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
Required Skills And Experience
- 5+ year of successful field/outside educational sales experience in K-12; classroom teaching experience a plus.
- Established relationships with superintendents or with key decision makers in territory.
- Ability to travel out of home office 3-4 days per week.
- Competitive mindset and self-motivated, able to drive to sales by working independently.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel through designated territory.
- Exceptional time management skills, along with written and verbal skills.
Interested Candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Sales Representative”