Sales Rep (NYC)
New York, New York
Our well known Ed-Tech client has been a leader in the K-12 market for the last 15 years. They are looking for a hunter to join their team to sell their literacy solution to K-12 school districts. Ideal candidate would have a history of carrying large quotas with success in closing large district deals.
Location: NYC Based
- Strategize and create territory sales plan including districts and schools to be targeted
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Sell products and services within territory, achieving sales quota as assigned
- Utilize solution selling techniques to ensure products meet the needs of the customer
- Present products and services in a way that ensures customers are enthusiastic about what we provide and can clearly see the value in what we offer
- Update information in sales systems and ensure accurate and timely reporting and communications to management as required
- Stay abreast of the industry, competitors, and educational trends including territory specific issues and concerns to customize presentation and solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams as needed and communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Manage territory and travel in a budget conscious way.
- 5+ years of K-12 sales experience a must, with a focus on digital products.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Record of meeting or exceeding annually quotas.
- Performance to quota and account growth.
- Strong presentation and solution selling skills.
- Must be able to travel 70% of the time and work remotely.
- Building and Maintaining pipelines to ensure goals attainment.
- Oral/written communication is required as well as the ability to work both independently and collaborate within a team environment.