Our client is a well-known K-12 EdTech company looking for a Player/Coach Manager in the Southeast region to oversee a team of 4-5 Account Executives. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in K-12 sales in the southeast region with existing relationships in Southeast, preferably Florida/Louisiana.
- Manage and develop pipeline through team efforts for accuracy leading to strong projections and closing sales.
- Maintain relationships throughout the Southeast to stay abreast of districts needs and adoption cycles.
- Coaches and provides guidance to sales team, closing sales and making presentations with team as needed.
- Partners with Account Executives on creating effective sales strategies/action plans.
- Manages the activities of the team, including attending sales calls, presentation.
- Conducts objective setting, midpoint and annual appraisal for sales representatives.
- Responsible for attracting, developing, coaching, motivating, and retaining sales professionals.
- Motivate and manage team to deliver on sales quotas
- Promotes a positive relationship and collaboration between staff, sales, and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Existing Superintendent relationships in Florida and Louisiana.
- Proven track record of multiple years of sales and account management experience, and experience leading a team in achieving a common goal in the K-12 education market
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, presentation, organizational and verbal/written communication skills required
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload
- Ability to work as a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Education experience preferred
- Candidate must be willing to travel through the Southeast territory (60-80%)
All interested candidates are asked in message Niki Woodall at firstname.lastname@example.org