Peoplesoft HRIS Specialist
Job Identification Number
- Responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource systems activities
- Works with human resources, vendors, and/or internal information systems staff to design new or modify existing human resource information systems to meet changing requirements
- Assists in the development of user/business requirements, translating the needs to system technical requirements and setting up project work teams.
- Provides custom report development
- Provides reports and metrics to meet the needs of the HR Department and Medical Center.
- Produces reports using PeopleSoft, Query, SQL or Application Engine.
- Develops solutions to complex Human Resources Systems/Technology situations or projects that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Acts as subject matter expert on PeopleSoft implementation projects, leading the process of documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support, and auditing.
- Maintain a strong leadership role in the direction of PeopleSoft initiatives.
- Participate in all aspects of PS implementations from project initiation through implementation.
- Participate in all system maintenance initiatives including upgrades and patches.
- Works actively to achieve system and change acceptance, not only within the HR Department
- Provide advice and counsel relative to best technology, educating users on the different benefits and capabilities of technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll including using PeopleSoft’s position management a
- Minimum of 10 years HRIS experience including documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support and auditing.
- Minimum of 10 years reporting writing experience.
- Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes.