K12 Account Executive
Marketing and Sales
Our client, a highly respected developer of a reading program for students in K-12, is seeking an experienced Account Executive in VA & UT/ID/MT/WY to join their growing team. The ideal candidate has K-12 sales experience with existing relationships, successfully met or exceeded quota, and a passion for improving the education.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue in defined territory.
- Develop and manage account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Maintain and develop a K-12 sales pipeline.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term relationships with public and private districts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years of education related sales or business development experience.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree.
- Literacy background or teaching experience is a plus.
- Direct field experience in with K-12 schools.
- Ability to travel within territory, including overnight.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the subject “K12 Account Executive”