Insurance Office Admin/Manager
Fort Washington, PA
Our client is seeking a reliable, self-starter for a full-time (9am-5pm) Office Manager position in their Regional office located in Fort Washington. The Office Manager assists and reports directly to the Chief Underwriting Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; invoices; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Procurement Management
- Experience with insurance Policy’s
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and follow-through.
- Experience with work order and residents’ complaints.
- Bank Deposits.
- Effective problem solver and self-thinker.
- Experience in a small-office setting.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Office Manager – Fort Washington” in the subject line and attach your resume in word or pdf form.