Inside Sales Rep (Remote)
Our client is a K-12 non-profit whose mission is to support students and schools with audio and visual disabilities. They are seeking a remote Inside Sales to join their team who is motivated and mission driven. Their ideal candidate would have prior experience generating new business and closing district level deals.
- Identify opportunities for digital products through the use of phone, email, and desktop tools.
- Identify and follow up on leads, establish new customer relationships and build on existing ones to ensure sales to new markets and repeat business.
- Close (and manage) sales opportunities from start to finish.
- Generate revenue by building a territory plan and developing a K-12 pipeline.
- Schedule and conduct minimum of 50 phone calls per day.
- Correspond with customers; gather and submit feedback from sales reps and/or customers on products, customer service, fulfillment and other issues.
- College BA/BS degree.
- Prior experience working in a remote virtual environment strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of Inside Sales that includes experience with the K – 12 school market.
- Highly refined listening skills, excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Effective and successful sales and cold calling experience.
- Strong research capability and familiarity with all available internet and database tools.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.