Financial Business Manager
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leader in the advertising industry is looking to add a Financial Business Manager to its growing business.
The Business Manager will partner with Account Management teams to manage:
- both internal and client-facing financial reports
- ensuring accuracy of these reports
- Appropriate communication of report content and results.
The Business Manager manages the day-to-day financial needs of each account:
- including maximizing revenue recognition
- revenue variance analysis,
- accurate client invoicing
- client job hours analysis and tracking,
- accrual reports
Additionally, the Business Manager is responsible for performing proactive, high-level analysis of the overall financial state of each account..
The Business Manager must be able to:
- interpret client contract requirements
- ensure compliance with those requirements
- provide guidance to the Account Management team members on client contracts
- make recommendations to Senior Finance Management
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Strong excel skills are a MUST; Experience with Access or other MIS / software-related skills is a plus; System conversion experience and knowledge of SAP also a plus
- Experience in Financial Analysis or Agency experience is preferred
- Self starter, deadline-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Management experience a plus; Able to delegate to Associate-level staff support, when necessary, in order to accomplish larger goals