New York, NY
Our client, a global real estate investment firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their fast paced investment team! The ideal candidate will provide administrative, personal and other executive level support in a timely, discrete manner with a premium placed on performance. The right candidate will have previously supported a high level executive.
- Serve as a point of contact and gatekeeper for the Investments team.
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed; assist with various off-site meetings as requested in a professional manner.
- Plan and coordinate special ad-hoc projects for executive as requested, including performing extensive research, PowerPoint presentation and advanced planning or conference coordination.
- Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content; screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries within capacity.
- Maintain planning logistics for domestic and international trips using Concur Travel
- 5+ years of directly relevant Executive Assistant experience (financial environment preferred)
- Excellent and polished communication including oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills; able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps for optimal results.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize, while handling a large volume of phone calls.
- Self-starting personality that can work well with limited direction and within tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Research savvy with extensive experience using online resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your Name and “Executive Assistant- NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume in word or pdf form.