New York, NY
Serve as a subject matter expert in benefits – stay informed of marketplace trends and the laws and regulations governing all employee benefits;
Administer, directly and through our vendors, the day-to-day operations of the company’s employee benefits program (including heath & wellness programs, disability & leave programs and savings & retirement programs:
- Serve as primary internal benefits resource responding to and troubleshooting employee inquiries
- Ensure that all compliance and audit requirements are met (including annual updates to the wrap document, the SPD, etc.);
- Ensure the accuracy of vendor data feeds;
- Ensure the accuracy of benefits invoices and expenses;
- Consistently investigate strategies to streamline the administration processes;
Lead the annual open enrollment process:
- Investigate and recommend changes to the plans (including benchmarking, negotiations with vendors through our broker, short- and long-term cost analyses, and plan design features);
- Develop employee communications and deliver firm-wide employee presentation;
- Run the online enrollment process including system setup, individual employee assistance, processing of enrollment changes with vendors, etc.
Partner with other HR team members on special projects related to benefits, compensation and HR analytics.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 7 years of HR analytical experience, preferably in the financial services sectors. Experience in the benefits area of HR (including 401(k) plan administration);
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, analysis, management (including eligibility and enrollment rules) of benefits programs;
- Track record of successfully leading projects in the past. Strong project management skills;
- Superior computer skills — Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
Excellent attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, organized, highly dependable, and efficient.