Job Identification Number
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Aggressively drive new business development growth and maintain existing relationships at the district and school levels.
- Understand the challenges that districts and schools face and demonstrate how the company’s educational products can help to solve them.
- Manage territory plan, budgets and large deal sizes.
- Prospect relationships across the district at all levels.
- Research state, local, and district budgets.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
Required Skills And Experience
- 5+ year of successful field/outside educational sales experience in K-12; classroom teaching experience a plus.
- Established relationships with superintendents or with key decision makers in territory.
- Ability to travel out of home office throughout territory
- Competitive mindset and self-motivated, able to drive to sales by working independently.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills, along with written and verbal skills.